About This Kitteh
Virtual Neko is a blog about all things Neko / catgirl in the online virtual world called Second Life. Short stories highlight fashion, exploration, and fun, while resource pages in the sidebar provide all sorts of handy shopping information, neko history, and “how to” guides for the Neko / catgirl / catboy community.
Although each story highlights a fashion outfit (complete with photos of each item and slurls to each store), unlike the typical Second Life fashion blog, my focus is as much on short stories as it is on fashion. My outfit helps tell the story. Sometimes our story ideas start with an amazing build. Sometimes it starts with an amazing outfit. Sometimes it’s an observation about life — first or second.
No matter what the story, my goal is to make you smile, expand your second life scope, and open your first life mind.
If you are likewise drawn to the Neko side of Second Life, whether for part time fun or the result of total DNA reconstruction, this blog’s for you — a place to share what you love and connect with others of your species.
Want More Details About the Blog?
About Us Kittehs
Curious, playful, insatiable, sarcastic — apparently it was only a matter of time before discrete furry parts magically appeared on my avatar during my first year in the virtual world known as Second Life. And it’s all his fault (points at the photographer). >_>
While I certainly don’t purport to have all the Neko answers, I love nothing better than hunting and sharing my kill (a reasonable justification for the size of my Neko inventory, no?). Meanwhile Bobby loves nothing better than taking artfully creative photos of unique avatars, so… from our hearts to yours, we bring you Virtual Neko. <3
Want More Details about the Blogger? Consult Ana Lutetia:
Want More Details about the Blog’s Amazing Photographer?
Click here and turn to page 240:
Review Items: Store Owners Please Read
I’m a bit of an odd “fashion” blogger. Although my blog posts always include a highly detailed fashion outfit, the resulting blog posts are as much about the story as they are about the fashion. So I assemble a variety of items from numerous stores to “craft my outfit” in the same way that I craft my story. And I really do prefer paying lindens for stuff myself, cuz I know how hard all you designers work.
That said, please don’t hesitate to let me know about a new product you’ve just released, and… aaaack! ouch! hey! OWWWWW!!… okay FINE… if you really wanna drop review items into my little paws… here’s what I look for:
- My furreh bits are typically red.
- I’m really a stickler for excellent texture and details.
- I appreciate items that can are copy/mod so I can attach ‘em to both arms or the other shoulder (though I understand the reasons why not all designers wanna do this).
- I’ve got a particular passion for adorable accessories — belts, backpacks, arm straps, leg bracers, leg warmers, collars — all those cool little gadgets and mousies and candies and spare parts and thing-a-ma-bobs just make me purrrrrrr.
- I blog what suits me. If I haven’t blogged you, yowling, hissing or scratching won’t speed up the process.
- Each blog story takes a lot of time — at least a month (and usually longer) to produce. And I’ve typically got at least three (or ten) stories underway at any given moment. So please be patient. If it’s quality stuff that I can match to a story theme, sooner or later, you’ll see it here.
Wanna send me a meow, a yowl, or a purr? Got an event, a new product, a relocated store, or breaking news related to Nekos? Email me at: firstname.lastname@example.org