Neko skins: Designed specifically for Nekos with elements such as cat colors, fur, special eye markings, body spots, or stripes
Human skins: Flesh skins with unique aspects suitable to a Neko look
M / F: Male or Female
Free (or nearly free) Neko Skins / Human Skins for Nekos:
Amis offers a free female Neko-style golden tiger skin.
Liquor Pussy offers three different styles of free Neko-style skins, including ”Bray” (mottled housecat fur), “Grey Tiger” (looks more blue-green to me?), and “White Tiger/Bane” (very subtly striped white skin)…. AND there are free animal eyes too!
Urban Feral has a white tiger skin (it says for both males and females???) for $5L.
Click on the store name to get a SLURL for teleporting. If you’d like to recommend a store not on this list, feel free to drop me a line so I can check it out.
42nd Life (Kira Zobel): Neko skins – M & F
Two affordable skins are available here: White Tiger or Bronze Tiger; both have light-colored bellies.
Abyss (Khai Sinister): Human skins – M
Here you’ll find two well done male skins, “Scorpio-Revelation” and “Scorpio-Dystopia,” both of which include blood and scratches suitable for the more scrappy-looking Neko guy.
Amis(Ami Babii): Neko skins – M & F
This store has a wide variety of skins, including: – (white) tiger (regular or bloody) – (white) spotted (regular or bloody) – (black) panther (furry on belly) (regular or bloody) – (black) puma (furry on belly) (regular or bloody) – (golden) leopard (furry waist down) (regular or bloody) – (golden) tiger (furry waist down) (regular or bloody). FREE: striped (golden tiger) skin.
Ari’s Neko Retreat / Arianna Designs (Arianna Voltaire): Neko and Human skins – M & F
This store’s skin selections have recently expanded to include three lines of Jungle Cat skins: Tiger, Cheetah, and Leopard, for both men and women, in the following skin tones: white, buff, flesh, golden, tan, and charcoal-black; the Leopard skins also come in a unique black skin with golden-yellow spots. Each skin includes a set of Neko eyes.
In a side room you’ll find a human skin with a line of pawprints weaving their way from toes to neck, with varying options for how many prints appear on your face, and varying colors of skin from which to choose.
Atomic (Ivy Graves): Human skin – F
Atomic has a female skin called “Hope,” that comes in a “Beaten” version with five options: swollen black eye, knife slice across eye, stitched welt under the eye, bandage over the nose, and a forehead wound. Each version also comes with an optional bloody eye patch!
Black Heart (Skull Connor): Neko skins – F
There are two female skins here: The first is the “Gold Queen” series, with various light body markings or tattoos, the other is the “Dark Tribal Skin.” Oh, and there are a couple gothic skins that you might like too…
Blue Blood (Ghanima Uriza): Neko skins – F
There are two female skins here: The first is called “Animal Print” series, with small black spots on the outer edges of the body (leaving belly and spine clear), dark eye circles, black lips, and three choices of markings on the face. The second is called “Fatale,” and features very bold, thick black stripes on the outer edges of the body, in three skin tones: pale, regular, and tan.
Bounce Design (Archan Allen): Neko skins – M & F
There are four skin styles here: white (called Panda, but I think it would go great with Neko ears), brown, charcoal, and leopard. Each one has large spots over the eyes, and just a little bit of fur detailing. Recent color additions include red, orange, lime green, and pink-ish purple. See Bounce’s blog for details.
Curious Kitties (Ameshin Yossarian): Neko skins – M & F
This store has a variety of youthful skins for male or female: calico, siamese, tabby, black and white, white, grey, dark grey. You can also buy them as part of a full avatar package, which includes matching ears and tail, eyes, shape, whiskers and hair. In addition, Curious Kitties released a new “Khalaji Kitty Avatar” in early 2011, which includes a slightly more human/feral type of skin, along with a shape, lovely sculpted (and pierced) ears, a shorthaired tail, eyes, hair, a HUD to control the kitty parts, and loincloth (a full avatar package; parts not sold separately). These avatars come in a golden tan color, a blue grey color, and a snow white color (with leopard spots).
De la Fae (Lerochelle Destiny): Neko skins – M & F
With realistic cat-like faces and some of the most unique details I’ve seen, thanks goes to blog reader Elsbeth for bringing this store to our attention. Skins are not sold separately however, they come with shape, twitchy tail and ears, paw piercings and claws, and a “furkini” option (for those who wish to go unclothed and still be PG). Each of the following options are available for both men and women:
- Leopard (golden skin with natural leopard spots, white belly)
- Snow Leopard (grey skin with charcoal/black spots, white belly)
- Blood Leopard (black skin with blood red spots, charcoal belly)
- Black Neon Leopard (black skin with rainbow neon spots, charcoal belly)
- Black Leopard (charcoal skin with black spots, grey belly)
- White Neon Leopard (white skin with rainbow neon spots, white belly)
- Sumatran Tiger (dark orange skin with black stripes, white belly)
- Tabby Tiger (light golden skin with orange strpes, white belly)
- White Tiger (silver skin with light grey stripes, white belly)
- Black Neon Tiger (black skin with rainbow neon stripes)
- Grey Neon Tiger (silver skin with rainbow neon stripes)
- Blood Tiger (dark charcoal skin with red stripes, grey belly)
- Black Tiger (dark charcoal skin with black stripes, grey belly)
- Violet Tiger (Black skin with vivid purple stripes)
Deviant Kitties (Helyanwe Vindaloo): Human skins – F
There’s something like FIFTY different female skins, each one characterized by its unique facial markings or makeup, all of which are appropriate for adorable Neko girls. Each option is available in ten different skin tones. If that’s not enough there’s even a black eye look (Lilly) and a “Living Doll” look.
Fallen Angels (Sarissa Oh): Neko skins – F
This skin store has a medium grey female “human-type” skin, with some very nice, subtle leopard spots. It comes with two lipstick shades. The store also offers a tiger stripe and leopard spot tattoo if you’d like to keep your existing skin but add a touch of Neko.
FH Skins (Faerie Hax): Human skin – F (waiting to see if these are still sold)
I’ve sent a notecard to the designer to see if these skins are still available. If so, in addition to two full Neko packages (containing 8 skins with neko-esque eye makeup, plus ears, flexi or scripted tail, and a pounce animation), Faerie Hax *used* to offer a FREE Neko tan skin with whiskers. Stay tuned…
Fickle Fee (Fee Cuddihy): Neko skins – M & F
The Tigra for males / Tigress for females each come as a complete package including shape, scripted tail, ears, whiskers, lashes, and eyes.
Frick Skins (Fricka Morgath)
Fricka has reopened the store with a great 50% off sale. I didn’t find the Neko skins here yet however, so I’ve sent her a message and will update this listing as soon as I find out.
Grendel’s Children (Lassair Griffis): Neko skin – M & F
This store has three great things going for it… 1.) a nice variety of “house cat” skins, and 2.) a super affordable price, especially considering that each “skin” package also comes with a shape, cat eyes, a matching Neko tail, and hair; and 3.) a unique little design detail: your feet and palms come with a cute little “pink paw” underside (come check out the vendor pics to see what I mean). Upon arrival, walk straight ahead and to the far wall to locate them. Options include:
- Red Cat Skin: a deep burnished orange fur color.
– Cream: Flesh-colored with soft white highlights
– Black: Probably the darkest black skin I’ve seen.
– Seal Point (Siamese): Soft white skin with dark brown points.
– Red Point (Siamese): Soft white skin with deep reddish-orange points.
– Blue Point (Siamese): Silver grey with darker grey points.
– Cream Point (Siamese): Soft white skin with pale reddish points.
– Blue Lynx Point (Siamese): Silver skin with grey striped points.
– Cream Lynx Point (Siamese): Soft white skin with flesh-colored striped points.
– Red Lynx Point (Siamese): Soft white skin with reddish striped points.
– Seal Lynx Point (Siamese): Soft white skin with dark brown striped points.
– Red Tabby: Orange skin with deep red tabby-cat stripes all over the skin.
– Cream Tabby:Soft white skin with pale tabby-cat stripes all over the skin.
– Silver Tabby: White skin with charcoal tabby-cat stripes all over the skin.
– Brown Tabby: Dark brown skin with black tabby-cat stripes all over the skin.
– Blue Tabby: Silver skin with blue-grey colored tabby-cat stripes all over the skin.
– Ice Tabby: Blue skin with dark blue tabby-cat stripes all over the skin.
– White Cat: Just like it sounds, a silvery white skin.
– Chocolate Cat: A lovely mahogany brown skin.
– Blue Cat: Silver skin.
Hybrid (Philo Sion > Stoic Ixchel): Philo sold the store to Stoic, who did not reopen it :-(
Illuminati (Yukio Ida): Neko skin – M & F (temporarily unavailable)
If/when Yukio gets a chance, he’s hoping to eventually redo his Neko skin called Cheshire Cat. Me personally, I hope he will, because it’s one of the most unique I’ve seen in Second Life — think “marbelized” tiger stripe in pink, red, purple, blue, green and black/silver. Keep your paws crossed kittehs…
International Neko (Hatchy Mills): Neko skin – F
This store offers one slightly furry looking, hand-drawn female skin called Neko Skin natural. Note: The store name used to be H&M; that logo is still shown on vendors.
Jungle VooDoo (Zoe Llewelyn) at Temenos Place: Neko skins – M & F
Upon arrival, look for the teleporter with the “Jungle Voodoo” sign, and click on the small “Neko Skins” button beneath it — which is supposed to take you to the third floor of this building, but doesn’t always work for me, so take my slurl, come inside the building, and walk up the stairs to the third floor.
There’s a huge assortment of Neko skins with dollarbie demos as well as matching ears, tails, whiskers, and clawed feet (sold separately). All skins (whether male or female) come in a wide variety of skin tones: ivory, cream, golden, tan, chocolate, auburn (reddish brown), and ebony (dark charcoal), as well as more vivid colors such as berry (pink), blueberry (purple/blue), lavender (vivid purple), blood (crimson), and mint (green). Current skin options include:
- Leopard Neko Gurl (female): Vivid two-tone leopard spots cover the body and sides of the face with six lipstick options
- Striped Neko Gurl (female): Soft, subtle stripes with six lipstick options
- Leopard Neko Boi (male): Vivid two-tone leopard spots cover the body and sides of the face, comes with three facial hair options and two eye options (light or dark stripes around the eyes)
- Striped Neko Boi (male): Soft, subtle stripes with three facial hair options and two eye options (light or dark stripes around the eyes)
- Domestic Line: The above skins now come with an attractive “white belly” option for a more domestic kitty look. Shades range from white to tawny/tabby to black (and several shades in between), and offer multiple makeup variations.
K&T/Kats ‘n Tats (Wiggy Bingyi): Human skin – F
This store’s “Katfight” female skin comes with two skin options that include various bruises, a black eye or bloody eyes, a split lip, a missing tooth, and red scratches. It comes as part of a package with animated ears (with ten textures), an animated tail (with a HUD), a shape, and cat eyes.
Katt Krap, upstairs from PopTart / Urban Assault (JoseDiego Silverspar): Neko skins – M & F
Just when you think you’ve seen it all, you visit Katt Krap (up on the 2nd floor of the PopTart / Urban Assault store) and find even more options. What’s unique to this store? 1.) the face design, which is a blend of human with more pronounced cat markings; 2.) three different “Fantastikatts” (see below); and 3.) a variety of “domesticated cat” color patterns. All told, there are thirty two different skin options for both men and women:
- Tiger options: Albino (taupe and white), Sun (yellow orange), Ghost (pale white), Amur (gold and white), Sumatran (orange and white), Shadow (charcoal and grey), Cloud (white with blue stripes), Blood (red with black stripes)
- Leopard options: Cloud (white with blue spots), Ghost (white with silver spots), Sun (orange and yellow with orange spots), Snow (charcoal and white with black spots), Panther (dark charcoal with black spots), Leopard (orange and cream with black spots)
- Liger: Pale tan with stripes, similar to the RL lion/tiger cross; creamy belly)
- Lion: Lion colors with white undersides
- Cougar: Orangey skin with yellow-gold undersides
- FantastiKatts: Pink Panther (two-toned pink); Grey and Red Kitty (just like it sounds); and Chesh (two-toned pink tiger striped)
- DomestiKatts: Lap cat (pure white); Grey Alleycat (solid taupe/silver); Russian blue (solid blue-grey); Grey and White Alleycat (two-toned, just like it sounds); Black and White Alleycat (two-toned, just like it sounds); plus Grey Tabby, Ginger Tabby, Dark Grey Tabby, and Orange Tabby (all two-toned with stripes)
Note: if the slurl doesn’t bring you to the second floor, use the teleporter on the floor just inside the front door, then walk into the box marked “Skins Through Here.” AND… stay tuned, JoseDiego plans to release matching Neko tails soon!
Lapointe (Paul Lapoint): Neko skins – M & F
Okay this store has one heckofalotta Neko skins, and we owe it all to Elsbeth, loyal blog reader, for bringing it to our attention, thank you! Note: You won’t find these skins at the main Lapointe and Bastchild store; you must use the above store link to get to their Gothic Obsession location. Available skins include:
- Golden Tigress (female): Human or cat face with six shades of orangey/gold tiger striped skins, 2 sets of ears, tail, animation HUD, and several eyes
- White Tiger (female): Human face, almost zebra-like vivid black stripes/spine markings on white skin; four skin options with matching tail, ears, animation HUD, and eyes
- Tiger Noir B/W (female): Human face, charcoal skin with black stripes; eyes and nipple piercings
- White Leopard (female): Human face, white skin with dense silver spots all over the body; three skin options, includes tail, ears, animation HUD, and several eyes
- Leopard Noir Nocturnal (male & female): Cat face, charcoal skin with black spots, includes green eyes
- Leopard Noir Ivory (female): Human face, ivory skin with orange and black spots, and several make-up options
- Leopard Noir orange (male & female): Cat face, orange skin with golden and black spots, and several make-up options for the females, includes eyes
- Leopard Noir pink (female): Human face, pink skin with dark fuschia and black spots, with eyes<
- Red Lust Leopard (female): Human face, 3 red skin options with dark red spots; includes matching tail, ears, animation HUD, and eyes<
- Violet Lust Leopard (female): Human face, 3 fuschia pink skin options with dark purple spots; includes matching tail, ears, animation HUD, and eyes<
- Leopard Noir Ice Blossom (female): Human face, light blue skin with pale blue spots and a “blossom” spot option; includes eyes (probably comes with ears/tail/HUD too, but sign doesn’t say)
- Leopard Noir Pink Ice (female): Human face, pink skin with pale pink spots and a “blossom” spot option; includes eyes, ears/tail/HUD
- Midnight Neko Blue (female): Human face, medium blue skin (no markings), two eye makeups
- Neko Flame (female): Human face, red skin with orange flames, magenta eyes
- Tiger Noir (male): Almost zebra-like vivid black stripes/spine markings on orange skin, three options include both human and cat face, with eyes
- Leopard Noir Blue (male): Human face, medium blue skin with charcoal spots; includes eyes
- Boi Blue Leopard (male): Human or cat face, dark blue skin with darker blue spots; includes ears, tail, animation HUD, and eyes
- Mens White Tiger (male): Human or cat face, almost zebra-like vivid black stripes/spine markings on white skin; ears and tail with animation HUD, and eyes
- Leopard Noir Men’s Blue (male): Human face, medium blue skin (no markings), with eyes
Liquor Pussy (Quark Yifu): Neko skins – M & F
Thanks to blog reader Tori for bringing this store to my attention: this is one you have to see to appreciate — the skins are probably the most “animalistic” that I’ve seen for Nekos and there are a LOT here. Alhough many skin types are not available without buying the whole avatar, the price is the same with or without an avatar purchase, so don’t worry about buying everything just to get the skin.
In the main building, skin options include Bengal Tiger, White Bengal Tiger, White Tiger (less stripes and whiter skin than Bengal), Goth Tiger, Leopard, Snow Leopard, Lion, Lynx, and housecat skins including Tabby Cat, Black Cat, and Soft Mistress/Master.
Across the street from the main store are two smaller open buildings selling more skins. On the left side are various colors of skins with a mottled texture, including Fluff, Smoke, Chocolate, Fire, Storm, Goth, and Rad. There are two additional housecat skins including Street Cat (a pretty silver furry skin) and Siam (like a Siamese cat).
On the right side you’ll find Coal Cat, White Panther, Black Panther, Grey Panther, Blue Panther, Red Panther, Soft Goth Tiger, and White Cat. So check out all three areas, and don’t forget to pick up your
FREE Neko skins available inside the main building, including ”Bray” (mottled housecat fur), “Grey Tiger” (looks more blue-green to me?), and “White Tiger/Bane” (very subtly striped white skin)…. AND there are free animal eyes too!
LoveCats (LoveCat Thei): Neko skins – Female only
In February 2011, LoveCats began selling feral Neko skins in four colors: Tiger Tabby, Silver Tabby, Midnight Tabby, and White Tabby. All have deeply accented eyes, and a human body with natural markings all over. Each package includes matching (fluffy) tails and ears. Demos available… well worth a visit!
Moon Angel Designs (Moon Angel): Neko skins – M & F
Thanks to Saur Holt of Gothic Passionate (Neko) Dreams for telling me about this store. Every skin package here include skin, face light, Neko paw feet, matching scripted tail and ears, and Neko eyes. The “Fatpacks” also include a modifiable shape. Here are your skin color choices:
- Golden Coffeebean Puss (female): This is a unique “burnished brown grey” skin color with black spots on arms, legs, and back, with a few small spots on your forehead and cheeks. Tail is shorthair.
– Sooty Grey Puss (female): Medium-grey skin color with black spots on arms, legs, and back, with a few small spots on your forehead and cheeks. Tail is shorthair.
– Chanse (female): Natural tan skin color with black spots on arms, legs, and back, with a few small spots on your forehead and cheeks. Tail is shorthair.
– ParaPearl Puss Fatpack (female): Snowy white skin color with black spots on arms, legs, and back, with a few small spots on your forehead and cheeks. This comes with a fully modifiable shape too! Tail is fluffy and color-change.
– PearlCat Fatback (male): Just like ParaPearl Puss only for guys.
- Para Liger (female): Soft white skin with uniquely sparse striping that starts out black on the thighs, and becomes almost transparent on the rib cage/upper arms.
– Snow Kitty Fatpack (female): Soft white skin… with a fully modifiable shape and fluffy tail with jewels.
– Snow Kat Fatpack (male): Just like Snow Kitty only for guys.
– Tomcat (male): Natural tan skin with black striping; shape sold separately.
– Smokey Grey Kat (male): Light grey skin color with black spots on arms, legs, and back, with a few small spots on your forehead and cheeks.
– Smokey Grey Puss (female): Light grey skin color with black spots on arms, legs, and back, with a few small spots on your forehead and cheeks.
– Caramel Puss (female): A lighter “burnished brown grey” skin color with black spots on arms, legs, and back, with a few small spots on your forehead and cheeks.
– Karamel Kat (male): A lighter “burnished brown grey” skin color with black spots on arms, legs, and back, with a few small spots on your forehead and cheeks, and two skins inside: one with scars on the face and chest, one without.
– Karamel Kat MKII (male): A lighter “burnished brown grey” skin color with black spots on arms, legs, and back, with a few small spots on your forehead and cheeks, and various skins inside the package to let you choose where your scars are (or go without).
– Raith Demon Kat (male): White skin with black spots spattered with blood.
ND/MD Moonlay Designs (Moonlay Laval): Neko skins – M & F || Cyborg – F
This designer offers a variety of skins for males and females, along with one VERY unusual skin (listed last). Shapes are sold separately. Choices include:
- Felina (female): Leopard skin in natural, brown, white, and snow white colors, with an optional “makeup” skin (eye stripes)
- Isis (female): Tiger skin in orange or white, as well as various shades of blue, green, and purple.
- Pandur (male): Leopard skin in natural, brown, white, and dark (charcoal).
- Osiris (male): Tiger skin in orange, white, dark (charcoal), and blue.
- N.E.K.O. 6001 (female): A very cool cyborg skin!
Neko Elements (Niki Paine): Neko skins – M & F
All skins are upstairs on the second floor; women’s skins are on one side of the building, men’s skins are on the other. All patterns are offered for male or female Nekos, and each one can be demo’d. The White Spotted Jaguar is quite a unique coloring. Niki also offers custom skin design, and will soon be releasing a line of Neko kids skins… stay tuned!
- White Jaguar: Creamy-white skin with black spots, just two touches of spots on the cheeks. Choose from ten different makeup options, or buy a 10-pack of all for substantial savings.
- Pale Jaguar: A pale flesh-colored skin with black spots, in 2 makeup colors.
- Pale Cheetah: A pale flesh-colored skin with numerous very subtle tiny spots, in 3 makeup colors.
- White Cheetah: A soft white skin with numerous very subtle, tiny silver spots, in 4 makeup colors.
- Black Panther: A coal-black skin with no spots. There is a “shimmer” black panther skin that looks the same to me, but I’m assuming it’s perhaps more “shimmery” in tone.
- Blood Panther: A coal-black skin with red blood spatters.
- Black Jaguar: A coal-black skin with darker black spots, in 2 makeup colors.
- White Spotted Jaguar: A coal-black skin with contrasting pale grey spots, in 2 makeup colors.
- Black Spotted Panther: A coal-black skin with numerous tiny dark grey spots.
- Striped: your choice of pale flesh color, white, or coal-black skin, each one featuring black stripes. The face is sparsely striped with a couple small diagonal stripes over the nose.
- Cougar, Leopard, and Tiger: Niki recently released a more natural-looking skin in these three styles.
Nikita Fride Design (Nikita Fride): Neko & Human skins – M & F
This store offers a beautiful hand-drawn Tiger skin for females, featuring four different facial makeups. If you prefer a Human-type look, you’ll find a range of excellent and distinctly different skins that will help you create your own unique statement… there’s even one for males! Here are a few of my faves:
- Skin Mazscara (female): A pale grey skin that looks stitched-together, with a woebegone, running-mascara face (located in the middle area of the store).
- Sinistar (female): A bloodied, damaged skin (also in the middle area of the store).
- Star Snake (female): A golden flush on one cheek, dark gold lips, and extra underlashes could make you a one-of-a-kind Neko girl, especially if paired with golden or white hair and ears/tail.
- Star Vamp, Star Dark, or Star Brown (female): Any of these would make a perfect goth Neko look.
- Egypt (female): Tres sexy eye make-up on this skin looks tres Neko to me!
- New Perfect (female): On the back left wall of the store is a kiosk with six vendor windows, titled Lara, Lady, Sun, Tiger, Lethi, and Roses. These come with shape and skin, and I can’t help but admire the “Sun” and “Tiger” styles as perfect candidates for Neko girls.
- Tribal (male): Located on the far back wall of the store, let’s just say there’s nothing about this skin (and shape) that wouldn’t make me purr to see it paired with ears and a tail on a guy…
Nomine (Munchflower Zaius): Neko & Human skin – M & F
On the “Specialty” wall, Nomine’s extensive selection includes several excellent Neko skin styles with very nice soft/subtle detailing, including Siamese, Black Panther, Cheetah, and Leopard. You’ll also find a “Bloody” and “Back Alley” human style, for Nekos who tend to get in fights a lot. ^_^
One Soul (Emily Lelouch): Neko skin – F
On the ground floor of this store, left wing, is a “Kitty Cat” skin that features leopard-like spots in the shape of heart outlines. Comes in Nature, Goth, Fantasy, and Grey colors. Optional tattoos in the same pattern.
PixelPaws (Valeska McMillan): Neko skins – M & F
Valeska’s skins have very nice markings in two versions: 1.) markings only on the body; 2.) markings for the body and face, plus cat eyes. Male skins are currently available in a medium tan color; females come in medium or dark flesh-tone (watch for a special “Black Rainbows” tone soon!).
Already happy with your current skin? No problem… every one of her skin options is available as a tattoo which you can apply to your existing skin. Just look for the separate button on each vendor window.
FREE: Pick up a set of free whiskers while you’re at the store, too!
- Sylvana (female): A unique combination of almost geometric stripes and spots
- Tabitha (female): Elegant black stripes; a special rainbow stripe edition is currently available
- Jaguesha (female): Black jaguar spots
- Cateerah (female): Soft black cheeta spots
- Sakura (female): Smaller black spots around the perimeters of the body, and concentrated up the spine
- Maleola (female): Really elegant black spot pattern; spots are light black in the center, darker black at the edges
- Mystical Cat (female): In one corner of the store you’ll find this dark charcoal skin with special markings, currently available as a package with shape, ears/tail, paws and outfit, in three separate styles: Hitomi, Miyuki, and Miomi
- Jarven (male): Spots are light black in the center, darker black at the edges, and spaced apart a bit on a medium tan skin
- Maleola (male): Spots are light black in the center, darker black at the edges, and clustered in a more tight pattern on a medium tan skin
- Cheran (male): Softly blurred spots on a medium tan skin
- Tirpas (male): Beautiful stripe pattern on a medium tan skin
PopTart > see Katt Krap (and come up to the 2nd floor of the store)
Primitive Designs (Geyer Schnyder): Human skins – M
Primitive Designs’ male skin “Nuro” comes in a variety of bruised, bloody and scratched up options.
Purrrrfect Kitties (Selena Chastity): Human skins – F
There are three female skins here; two of which have a “beat up” look with bruising and abrasions. Note: When you arrive at the store, walk inside, turn left, and continue walking until you enter the adjacent wing of the building. Turn right and the skins are against the back wall.
Requiem Designs (Lexi Requiem)
Beautiful feral (and beyond) Neko skins for male and female await you… but it’s more than just a skin because each package includes ALL the avatar parts — twitchy ears, short hair tail with chat menu, two sets of eyes, two sets of hair, and a modifyable shape — for both male and female in the same package (and the female skin comes in two options, with or without girlie bits). The above link is to her Xstreet store, so it’s easy to take a look via a click.
Starfuker Skins (Vry Offcourse): Neko skins – M & F
There’s a very unique skin called “Ocelot” here for both male and female Nekos. It features very subtle spots and shading in grey, black, white, chocolate, gold (female only) and pink (female only) skin tones.
Trap (Selos Dae): Human & Neko skins – M & F
This store offers a variety of skins with very unique facial makeups, for those of you wanting a distinctive look. Their “Neko” line is either Human-type (non-striped) or Neko-type (softly striped), for both males and females, and comes in just about every color you can imagine.
Urban Assault > see Katt Krap (and come upstairs to the 2nd floor of the store)
Urban Dare (Craven Theas): Human & Neko skins – M & F
Urban Dare pretty much has it all — human skins and neko skins, for males and females, in no less than eighteen colors (yes, you read that number right). Neko skins come with either leopard spots or tiger stripes; all female skins come in a wide variety of makeup options. If you would rather “nekofy” your existing skin, you can buy spotted or striped full body tattoos here too. Tails, ears, whiskers, and eyes all sold separately.
What The Hell (Laura Boram): Human & Neko skins – M & F
Thanks to a comment from “LAC” on the Second Life Herald reprint of this story for tipping me off to this store. The skins here are excellently made, with subtle shades and tones. The “Dark Goddess Tiger” female skin is a must-see. (Editor’s note: Panthers don’t have spots except when first born, but these Panther skins do… they resemble the spots found on a leopard).
Each package includes two skins (one with Neko markings, one without), so it’s like getting both a Human and a Neko skin in the same purchase. Each package also includes a shape (or you can keep your own), along with two sets of eyes (Panther and Neko). The female skins also include lip piercings. Demo versions of all skins are available. Skins are located on the 3rd floor of the store. Styles include:
- Deviance Skin – Black Panther: (male) This is the only male Neko skin in the store. It’s medium-grey and comes with or without dark charcoal leopard spots. You can find it in the corner, on the opposite side of the store from female skins.
– Dark Deviance Skin – Red Panther: (female) a medium-grey skin that comes with or without red leopard spots.
– Natural Deviance Skin – Black Panther: (female) a tan skin color that comes with or without dark charcoal leopard spots.
– Natural Deviance Skin – Brown Panther (female) a tan skin color that comes with or without brown leopard spots.
– Natural Deviance Skin – Red Panther (female) a tan skin that comes with or without dark red and black leopard spots.
– Natural Deviance Skin – Tiger (female) a tan skin color that comes with or without very beautifully colored/patterned tiger stripes.
– Dark Goddess Skin – Black Panther (female) Just like the male “dark deviance” skin, this is a medium-grey skin that comes with or without black leopard spots.
– Dark Goddess Skin – Tiger (female) a medium-grey skin that comes with or without tiger stripes in probably the best pattern and colors I’ve seen in a skin of this type, which are particularly lovely set against the dark color of this skin.
– Dark Goddess Skin – Cuts and Bruises: (female) a medium-grey Human skin that will make you look like a little feral kitty.
Other types of skins are available here, including devil, witch, vampire, “winter blue,” and more.