Neko Paws and Paw Feet Boots
Neko Boomers / Paws / Neko Paw Boots
Neko Paw Feet (sometimes referred to as “boomers” in Second Life) are worn like shoes or boots, to give your feet a more cat-like appearance. Neko Paw Feet are available three ways: they may come packaged with an outfit; they may come as part of a skin/shape package at Neko skin stores; or they can be purchased separately (like shoes or boots). Some stores also sell paws for your hands.
Click on the store name for a SLURL. Please email me with any stores I’ve missed (or outdated slurls)… thanks! (A through F updated as of October 12.)
Acid Designs + Mala Miau (Acido Ferraris and Mala Oh)
Plain or Spiked Cat Paws come in a full range of colors, including some animal print textures.
Ameno (Ameno Heron & Marie Ruggles) – store has gone missing from SL again…
Several of the Neko outfits in this store include Neko paw feet as part of the outfit package, or you can purchase them separately in smaller vendors next to the main outfit vendors. Wander all over the store, checking out all the walls, to find them all.
BBD / Bitter Bunnie Designs (Telle Trezuguet)
This store has all sorts of boomers, some are sold separately but most come inside a package complete with an outfit, matching ears and tail (and sometimes even hair and accessories) all for an affordable package price!
Cats of a Feather (Devilmaycare Oxbar)
In addition to four standard Cat Boots (Panther, Gothic Lolita, Reptile, and Tiger), this store offers some very cool cybernetic Neko paw feet (with articulated metal legs) in a range of shiny metal colors, located on one of the upper store levels.
Catwise (Catwise Yoshikawa)
Resizable-menu Neko Paws come in black fur, with silver curved nails and cute flesh-colored pads underneath. They feature legwarmers in 9 different colors: pink, red, cranberry, purple, blue, green, brown, charcoal and black.
Cobrahive (Chikane Kaligawa)
Most of the Neko bits here have been discontinued, but you’ll find a few remaining paw boots in the corner for just $10L.
ElectroKitty (Elec Tone)
Neko boots here include:
- Chain: in either grey + black, or rusty white
– Normal Engineer: regular-looking boots in either brown or black, with your choice of five different colors of Neko toes peeking out the front
– North Jungle Knight: white and grey with lots of glowy bits, these boots leave glowing paw prints when you walk
– Jungle Knight: brown with curving, tusk-like horns, these boots leave glowing paw prints when you walk
Elle et Lui (Marie Ruggles & Ameno Heron) – SL Marketplace links in the description
Three sets of furry paw feet with built-in legwarmers in several styles: white with tiny pink polka dots; a white wrap with a teddy bear, cookie and candy; a blue jeans texture set; a brown jeans texture set; and a simple brown wrap set. All of these sets emit paw footprints when walking.
Ema’s (Ema Poole)
Several of the Neko outfits in this store include kitty paw feet as part of the outfit package (read the fine print on the vendor pics to know which ones), however you can also purchase tintable “Kitty Piddies” separately.
Felicious (Fe Dubrovna)
You’ll find a wide variety of Neko boomers here, many featuring holiday-specific prim bits… some in the style of legwarmers.
Fluffy Bushy Style (Roxxy Rhode)
There are ALL sorts of Paw Boots here, in just about any color you can imagine (some come with matching Neko ears and tail).
Kitteh Bits (Angela Bloxome)
Upstairs on the second floor you’ll find all sorts of Neko paw feet boots in all sorts of colors, some with legwarmers, all at a very affordable price.
LoveCats (LoveCat Thei)
All sorts of Neko stuff awaits you here, including a selection of paw boots (which coincidentally match her ears and tails). Join her group and get a set of her fluffy paw boots in red for free, along with an adorable pair of fluffy white ears bedecked with prim hearts.
Basic Paw Boot textures include: (Golden) leopard, white leopard, red leopard, and solid black; all of them leave behind particle pawprints that gradually fade after you walk away. Want something a little more fancy? Try Diva Kitty Paw Boots… they come complete with flexi fur, glitter accents, and pink diamond toe rings, leave behind fading pawprints in pink and purple, and come in a wide variety of colors.
Moon Angel Designs (Moon Angel)
Pussy Kat Foots here include quite well-done flexi fur and texture, with color and reqize scripts. Some packages also include twitchy Neko ears and tails, also with color and resize scripts.
Nek-O-Licious (SerenityDreams Destiny)
Upstairs on the second floor you’ll find all sorts of Neko paws and boomers (paw feet boots), some sold separately, others as part of a combined outfit with ears, tail, and armwarmers. Quite the selection too!
NOSOTR@S (Lolla Denimore)
Neko paw boots are located throughout the store, some of them sold in packages with ears and tails.
OTCR / Outland Tech and Curious Relics (Anisa Naumova) – paw boots not currently available
Anisa’s Neko Paws are made to mesh with mostly human avatars using normal skins as best as possible, while still adding feral-looking cat-person feet and (optional) hands. They are programmed with a variety of fur textures which have default colorations (which match OTCR’s ears and tails), or you can choose your own colors.
PixelPaws (Valeska McMillan)
A few of the skin/shape packages at this store come complete with Neko paw feet. They are also sold separately, or as part of an ear/tail package. Check out all walls to see everything.
Scuzzy Kitten / TSK / formerly Scuzz Monkey (Thai Baxton)
There are some cute prims on the boots here. Styles include “Nintendo” (complete with an old game controller and a duck gun), McDonalds (features a soda cup, bag of food, and McNuggets, plus it leaves a “golden arches” foot print when you walk!), Barbed Wire, and… one more that I was starting to look at when SL crashed me and I went to bed… hehe…
Shitz n Giggles (Izis Zamin)
The Paw Feet here are covered with striped, footed, thigh-high leggings, in your choice of colors: grey, red, green black, purple, blue, pink and yellow.
Sleepy Cat (Chiharu Loire)
Rather than boots, these are more like prim paw “shoes” that come in grey, white, or black.
Snow White and the Seven Kitties (Meico Latte)
Choose paw feet boots with ribbons, bells, bird + chocolate, metal, and more… each one is copy/mod okay to adjust colors if you like, and all come with little sharp Neko claws on the paws.
SparrowCat (Mimiau Aichi) – SL Marketplace link
All sorts of different paw feet + legwarmer styles await you for just $30L each (and the store sells matching ears and tails too). Here are a few of the ones you’ll find..
- Bottle Caps Kitty Boots: These feature pale furry cat toes with cute, lace-trimmed legwarmers in your choice of several colors.
– Neko Feathers: These are scattered with the remains of tiny white bird feathers
– Neko Sea Boots: Covered with tiny colorful stars and a seahorse
– Neko Apples: Wrapped with wires that are studded with little colored apples.
Sweet Leonard + Needful Things (Lady Leonard and Magdalena Bergamasco)
The lucky chair here is currently offering a limited edition pair of lavendar Neko paw boots, or you can choose to buy a pair from the following options:
- Magical Pixie Boots: White boots with rainbow colored straps, a glowing pink star, pixie dust particles, and white fur around the toes; leaves white pawprints behind as you walk.
– Dark Kitten Boots: Black boots with black and grey checkered straps and white fur around the toes; you can turn the pawprints on or off.
- Pink Kitten: Pink boots with black and pink checkered straps and white fur around the toes; you can turn the pawprints on or off.
– Lavender Lollipop: Lavender boots with purple, and black/white checkered straps holding stars and candies, and white fur around the toes; leaves lavender pawprints behind as you walk.
– EmoDoll: White boots with pale pink and lavender straps, holding a little panda-looking Emo doll with a pink hat inside one bootstrap.
– Love and Pain: Brown textured boots with black and barbed wire straps, holding hearts with knives or nails going through them, plus some cigarettes.
– Spider: Black boots with black/white, and grey checkered straps bedecked by spiders; you can turn the color pawprints on or off.
– White Spider: Silvery white boots with black/white, pink, and aqua checkered straps bedecked by spiders; you can turn the color pawprints on or off.
– Red Lollipop: Red boots with black, white, and red checkered straps and white fur around the toes; you can turn the black pawprints on or off.
Twizted Sistehs Kitty Klozet (Melinia Cascarino and Akasha Giordano)
All sorts of unique styles await you here… plus the designers are more than happy to make customs… such as your name in a fading paw print…? You name it, they’re happy to help.
YamRem Design (Remington Dezno and Yami Zemenis)
I haven’t had a chance to check these paws out personally, but I understand they are affordable, and the store owners give you 10% back on everything you buy. :)
Zen Creations (Zhoie Zimermann)
If this slurl brings you to a furniture store, go ahead and come inside, walk to the back, turn right, and follow the pawprints to the Neko wing. Here you’ll find all sorts of styles of Neko boomer styles and colors to choose from.